Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Etsy Gallery Up and Running Once Again & New Facebook Page!

After a two and a half year hiatus (during which I moved across the world, learned how to drive on the other side of the road, had my firstborn, and bought my first house- a serious fixer-upper which we are still working on) my Etsy Gallery is up and running and finally out of "vacation mode"! I still don't have much of an art studio, but there is enough space to work on small pieces. I'm looking forward to summer weather to enable me to paint larger oils plein-air and work on some other pieces I've had in mind for a long time now which require space to stretch out.

I've completed two more paintings in my Dancing Dandelions series, number V is shown here. This is the first painting I've listed for sale on the gallery. I get more exposure by eeking the listings out one at a time, so it will be a week or more before every new painting is up on the site.

Check it out:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CassandraSeeger

Also, more marketing hoo-haa prompted me to build a new Facebook page. Feel free to take a look:
https://www.facebook.com/CassandraSeegerArt

No comments:

Post a Comment